Saturday, May 29, 2010

Neighborhood joint ..

Blowfish

http://www.blowfish101.com/

I like the logo of the restaurant, and have been meaning to try it.

Found out my friend works there and she claimed the food is good.

It's super close to home, so I hoped for the best.

Prices are normal.

The food, omfg . Not good at all. Seriously.

We had kappa roll, cali roll, vegetable teriyaki, gomae, yam fries

I had 4 pc nigiri : salmon, hokkigai, tai, hamachi

My friend had the miso soup as well

Everything was presentable and service was fine. It looks good but doesn't taste it.

Fish, not that fresh .. the vegetable wasn't fully cooked, the gomae too salty

My buddy said "This miso soup tastes like instant miso soup."

By far, the worst yam fries we've ever had. How do you fuck that up ? lol

The kappa roll was the best tasting thing outta all this. -_-" but I've had better.

Actually the tofu that came with the vegetable teriyaki wasn't bad ..

But I won't be back there ..

Also, they don't have fugu (BLOWFISH) there .. or at least I didn't see it on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment