Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Case of the ..

mistaken identity ..

So I was the maid of honor at my friend's wedding two days ago .. after the dinner, I swapped numbers with a guy called Mike. Then I went to the after party to drink and got hammered. I ended up with another number called Michael.

The next day, I text messaged Michael to go drink. He said sure, and then I grabbed a few girl friends and met him and his friends up.

I walk in down the corridor and there's a guy.

I say, "Yo is Michael in there?"
Him: "I am Michael .."
Me: "Huh?? OHH, Hey what's up"
Him: "You don't remember my face?"
Me: "Sorry I was super drunk yesterday .."
Me: "Let's drink ! =D"

I mistakenly texted the wrong guy, I thought I was meeting up Mike the entire time ..

I told my girl friends in the bathroom and they cracked up.

Her: "Only you can pull off something like this XD"
Me: " -_-" "

Anyways, I rolled with it and it turned out to be a pretty fun night =)

But seriously, I'm such a retard sometimes haha .. this May long weekend has been quite eventful, unfortunately I didn't make it up to Whistler .. Oh well, there's always next week.

=P

1 comment: