Saturday, May 15, 2010

explained :

The Simplicity of Mono Meal Living .

http://www.fruitgod.com/thesimplicityof.html

I've never thought about it like this .. but I agree that is the way to go .

We humans eat many different varieties of food within one meal.

"One thing that the raw movement is fond of stating is that no animal in nature cooks its food. Well no animal puts together a vast number of raw foodstuffs either. I have seen raw recipes with over 15 ingredients in them but never a deer with a mixing bowl in its hoof."

The reason this article spoke to me, was because I haven't been able to explain or look at it from this perspective .. but it made me realize this is the reason why I don't like to eat out.

People in my life, constantly say let's go eat .. Cactus Club, Earles, Milestones, Sammy J Peppers, etc. I never wanna go because I actually don't like the food. They try to incorporate too many flavors into one plate of food. Therefore, taking away the flavor of the individual food that I would have rather been eating. Actually those restaurants are just examples, but FUSION food is what I really don't agree with. It's not that I find it to be terrible tasting, in fact a lot of it is pretty good .. but always not up to par. It never hits the spot or is just missing that little something (vice versa) , I now understand why.

My taste buds prefer the single fresh live taste of whatever it is I'm eating, rather than a shitload of stuff mixed together fighting to reach the right part of your tongue. But then again, that's just me.

Mono Meals, taking raw food to a whole new level.

Let's reach for the stars.


If you found that interesting, check this one out, it's more based on facts :

http://ezinearticles.com/?Food-Combining&id=131894

No comments:

Post a Comment