Saturday, July 10, 2010

wasabi mayo ..

potato salad .

1 medium red potato (150cal)
1 large egg (80cal)
1/2 - 1/3 cup iceberg lettuce (5cal)
green onion
2 tbs kraft's fat free mayo (30cal)
wasabi
minced ginger
salt and pepper

Total Calories: 265 calories



Wash, peel, cook potato and then cube it. I cook the potato in the microwave cuz I'm lazy.

Hard boil the egg. Wash and chop lettuce into tiny pieces for texture. Chop the green onions.

Mix 1 tsp wasabi, (I use the real dark green one, it's spicier) .. and add more if not enough taste with the mayo. Add minced ginger to taste.

In your salad bowl, put the potatoes, add the lettuce, add the chopped up egg. Dash with salt and pepper, add the dressing. Mix well, refrigerate and serve cold.

I find the wasabi mayo addicting, couldn't stop eating it after a few bites.

Breakfast of the day.
_____________________________________________________________

It's now the end of the day and I just had dinner, I made a quick side salad with a cup of iceberg lettuce (10cal) and cilantro. I used 1 tbs of fat free mayo (15cal) with 1 tsp wasabi for dressing and seasoned with salt & pepper.

I think I'm gonna use this dressing much more often, it really is addicting ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment