Tuesday, March 30, 2010

an one egg turkey wrap ..

the Inside - Out Omelet !

2 slices of extra lean turkey (40cal)
1/4 chinese sausage (40cal)
1 egg (80cal)
1 slice fat free cheese (30cal)
cilantro
green onion
pepper
vegetable cooking spray



I woke up craving for pizza today .. but again, as usual, way too lazy to go out.

Not ready to face the world yet .. I opened my fridge and thought, what can I eat today to kill this craving ?

French toast ? too many carbs .. toast and eggs ? ehhh .. an omelet ! but would one egg be too less ? do I eat it as an open sided sandwich ?

Then I got it, let's skip the bread and use turkey slices instead.

1) Crack the egg and whip it till the yolks mixed in with the white. I used chopsticks.

2) You can use chunks of ham or any sausage or bacon bits etc. I used waxed chinese sausage and cut it into tiny bits just like bacon. Microwave the bits in a bowl for 30 seconds. Drain oil if there is any. It might be stuck together, so separate it with your hands and mix it in with the egg.

3) Chop up cilantro and/or green onions. Also mix it in with the egg.

4) Sprinkle ground black pepper to your liking.

5) Heat a non-stick frying pan up, spray with 0 calorie vegetable spray.

6) Have a plate ready with one slice of turkey on it.

7) Fry the egg till it's solid enough to flip over. Then fry some more till its done.

8) Carefully put it onto the turkey slice, put the slice of cheese on top of the egg, and add another slice of turkey if you want.

9) Eat with a knife and fork, or like a wrap like I did ! Enjoy !

No sugar, salt or bread ! (Well, the sugar and salt that's already in the meat doesn't count lol)

The whole thing was under 200 calories !

No comments:

Post a Comment