Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't believe I didn't post about this earlier ..

T E A ..

According to Wikipedia, tea has been around since 3200 years ago, I started drinking tea since I was really young. It's my number one chosen drink of choice of all time !

Chinese tea is my favorite, specifically Jasmine at the moment. But I love all sorts.

And hell no, none of that sugar and milk crap. I only drink tea with water. Probably anywhere from 3-10 cups a day on a daily basis.

"Laozi (600-517 BC), the classical Chinese philosopher, described tea as “the froth of the liquid jade” and named it an indispensable ingredient to the elixir of life. "

Indeed, it's the elixir of my life, I'm pretty sure I'd die without it.. lol

Also it has many many health benefits, I'm not gonna list them .. you can google to find out more.

I'm gonna get back to my tea now, laters.

1 comment: