Friday, March 12, 2010

Mango Watermelon

mmmmmmmm ..

3 large chunks of watermelon
1/2 a mango (67.5 cal)
1 strawberry (5.525 cal)
2 ice cubes


So I used to make this quite often at my old job (BBT Place) .. but I wouldn`t add strawberry.

Since I don`t like to use sugar or honey in any fruit drinks, the watermelon has to be very ripe and sweet in order for this drink to taste good .. I suggest for those of you who want more taste, add some agave.

For me, this drink is supposed to taste like mostly watermelon with a hint of mango.

It`s hard to get the exact right amount, if you don`t put enough mango .. it just tastes like watermelon.

I think this drink might go well with a few mint leaves too, but I didn`t have any at the time.

I threw in a few frozen raspberries as garnish, but found it too sour.

Anyways, hope you find this drink as appealing as me.

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment