Friday, June 4, 2010

Reviving memories ..

New Brighton Park

I took a walk yesterday at my favorite park, where I pretty much grew up. The endless summer days spent there as a child. The crazy "I can't sleep let's go for a walk at 5am" days I still have now after a night of partying..

Bike riding at 3am after an early night of drinking.. hopping over the fence and into the pool in the middle of the night for a chilly swim, stoned XD ..

Drinking at 7am on the teeter totter while playing chai mui.. or just going for a stroll and taking it all in.. oh and I can't forget all the sunrises I've seen here over the years (the picture above is from my phone one morning) ..

It was so lovely, blue skies, warm sunshine .. nice to get a breathe of fresh air (well as fresh as it gets..)

There were people fishing ..

and I can't wait to go tanning at the outdoor pool !

Life doesn't get any better than this ..

No comments:

Post a Comment