Monday, June 7, 2010

My low calorie,

Pizza Toast ..

whole wheat grain bread (50cal per slice)
1tbs tomato paste (10cal)
slice of tomato (9cal)
slice of fat free cheese (30cal)
slice of turkey (20cal)
basil
oregano
paprika
1/16 red bell pepper, chopped (6.25cal)
mushroom
black pepper
red chilli pepper
seasoning salt
cilantro
shallots
0 calorie vegetable cooking spray


Total : Under 130 calories


I woke up thinking about pizza today .. -_-"

but a slice of pizza probably equals to my entire day's calorie intake.

So this is what I came up with.



1) Toast bread in bread toaster
2) Preheat toaster oven to 400-425 degrees
3) Wash and chop all veggies
4) Line baking pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray
5) Put 1 tbs of tomato paste on each slice of bread, spread it nicely .. then dash basil, oregano, paprika
6) Put chopped shallots, red bell pepper, mushroom on (I only used 1/3 of one mushroom so its probably one calorie or so lol)
7) Add slice of tomato, dash seasoning salt, black pepper, red chilli peppers and add sprinkle on cilantro.
8) Rip up turkey into small pieces and put a few on the tomato, put the slice of cheese on and put the rest of the turkey on top
9) Put on the center of the baking sheet and take it to the oven.

Okay, I forgot to check what time I put it in, so in the process of it .. I just kept poking at the tomato to see whether it was cooked through yet, and one side of the bread was beginning to burn so I turned it around to even it out.

Those two pictures are the actual pictures I took from my phone, I should see to investing in a camera soon though.

Anyways, it was a delicious meal.

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment