Thursday, September 2, 2010

camping ..

LBG camping trip 2010 .

I love camping, and growing up in BC makes it a lot more convenient.

Beautiful forests, islands and mountains close by.

We went to Victoria, supposed to camp at Shawnigan Lake .. but the campsite we went to two years ago is now a provincial park -_-"

And fire bans are super strict, but we made one anyway. lol

It was good chilling with the boys, reminiscing past vacations and good ol' drinking times.

Getting updated about our lives, and creating new memories.

Fire is such an amazing thing, loves it .

This time, I brought vegetables with me, the last time we ate meat for 3 days .. I almost died. lol

There was this cat, Rodney .. he'd catch mice and bring it to us .. cute eh ?

I only got one mosquito bite ! =O , usually they attack me like mad. But I guess this year, we went at the end of August instead of middle of summer .. so there was less. =)

My friend set my shoes on fire .. LOL .. accidentally of course . He was trying to help me dry them because it had rained the night before and filled them with a puddle of water.

So I have an excuse to go buy new shoes now .. ^^ haha

I'll probably add pictures and/or videos once they send them to me.

=)

Good times .

No comments:

Post a Comment