Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My version of potato skins ..

potato skins ..

1 medium red potato (150cal)
2 slice Kraft's fat free cheese (60cal)
1 strip calabrese salami (20cal)
green onions
salt & pepper


Total Calories: 230


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Peel potato, rinse, and slice into 3 flats, then chop it in half to make 6 halves.
Toss it in salt and pepper.
Cut the salami into 24 tiny pieces, I'm using this instead of bacon. Put 4 pieces on each potato slice.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Divide each slice of cheese into 1/3rds and arrange on top of potato to cover the toppings.
Put on baking sheet.
I forget how long I baked it for, just keep checking on it till it looks done.
Personally I prefer the cheese burnt.
I didn't use any oil and they turned out delicious anyways !


This was a total random "let's see what I can do with what I have" for dinner tonight.
It turned out surprisingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment