Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the biggest sandwich I've ever eaten .

the sandwich nazi .


Note: Actual picture of half the sandwich


http://www.sandwichnazi.com/


This guy is such a character, freakin' hilarious ..

I heard of this place through a friend, then saw a picture she took of the sandwich and I had to go try it because I love a good sandwich.

Crazy sandwiches !! For under 8$ , you get massive amounts of diff meats (imported European deli meats), cheese, tomato and lettuce on your choice of bread.

Goodbye subway, Hello La Charcuterie Delicatessen

And they run outta bread on a daily basis !

The first time I went, they had no more bread .. but I went back =)

And he remembered me, he said "ah I remember you, you came back, no bread last week"

Well, he said more than that, you will see what I mean if you go and buy a sandwich.

Highly recommended .

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment